Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good swim this AM with Sarah and Gary. Got my butt kicked during the 100's and felt strong on some of the stroke sets.

I have a personal goal of doing 10x100 on the 1:30's in 2005 and definitely do have some work to do to achieve that.

Swim Practice 2500 @ 00:55:00

Took my bike in to get the shifting problem taken care of. They ended up replacing my big cog and it now shifts fine. Got the flip up adaptors for my tri bars so I have more handlebar room and I also got a replacement seat and it even seems to work!

Dropped Aunt Claudette off to visit her friend at Gilda's House in the evening and Ruth and I went to Lake Washington Blvd and went for a short ride. I got aero and just slammed down to Seward Park and around the top hill. Then rode back easy with her as her legs were pretty sore. I am feeling much more confident on the bike now.

Bike Ride 15 miles @ 01:00:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh so glad to hear about the bike!!! It wasn'y you...
CM