Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today's run was terrible and I ended it feeling really discouraged. I parked at Leschi and ran a North for a mile on Lake Washington blvd. After coming back off the bridge, I ran around Mercer Island (W and E Mercer Way and back up the path) down to Day Park and then tried to do last mile fast mile for the final three. I was so tired and pissed at myself at the end for my pokey ass pace that I had nothing left to finish the full 20 miles and cut it short by .6 miles. I was DONE and very freaked about being successful at Boston next month :(

19.4 Mile Run @ 03:20:22
143a, 185m
10:26 Average Pace
06:54 Max Pace
3580 Ascent

Here is a screen shot of my HR information.

Lap 1 after bridge when turning right to W Mercer Way.
Lap 2 at the end of East Mercer Way
Lap 3 can't remember
Lap 4 Day Park (last mile notsofastmile)
Lap 5 jogging cool down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there are good days and there are bad days and there are slower hillier days, and you are still on for your targeted race pace...on another note you can put the watch on automatic lap and you will get paces on your graph for every mile - under options then functions.