Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Made it through only 10 minutes of swim practice today as my shoulder started to complain a bit. Not terribly painful but I just want to stay off of it so it will be in good shape for Canada. Plus I had a long drive ahead of me to Portland and getting on the road earlier was not a bad thing.

I found a spin class near the Portland office and even though it was only a little over 6 miles away, it took me over 45 minutes to find it between traffic and getting slightly lost. So I got to spin class a bit late and that was fine as the music was terrible, too loud and the instructor was -- well, for lack of better words -- bitchy and unimaginative.

I bricked it with a 15 minute treadmill run as that was all I could stand.

Spin Class @ 00:36:35
125a, 146m

1.65 Mile Run @ 00:15:00
141a, 183m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Late to class, terrible loud music, bitchy and unimaginative instructor... what more could you have asked for? Did she say giddy up pardner?

Glad you're having fun in Portland :-)