Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I ended up at the office a bit late last night and opted to drive home and get on the rollers rather than ride my bike in as planned. Once I arrived home, it was pretty apparent that I was beat and ended up going to bed at about 7:45 PM. That was the best decision I had made all week as I slept about 9.5 hours and just feel so much better this morning.

Just as I about to hop on the rollers this morning for an aerobic workout, my phone rang and it was a team member whose child was sick. So I switched gears and came into work early.

Today is my last day with my company. I definitely have mixed feelings about it -- this is the longest I have ever worked at any one place and I am so sad to leave my teammates and at the same time, am excited about the future. I will try to get in a run this afternoon before my PM appointment.
______________________________________________

Managed to get in a quick run between picking up my new rollers and a last minute dentist appointment. Parked at 5th and 80th and then ran down and around Greenlake and back.

4 Mile Run @ 00:38:30

No comments: