Monday, November 05, 2007

This morning's core class focused lower abs and hip flexors and I learned how very weak they are :(

Core Class @ 30 Minutes

This afternoon, I got in a tempo run along the waterfront. After repeatedly trying to measure the distance using online maps, I just decided to run hard (150 HR and above) for 40 minutes and call it good. I was also feeling a bit tired and gave myself permission to turn it into an aerobic run if I did not feel better after warming up into the run.

But I rallied and made it through. It felt hard and I am still feeling it in my lungs (a bit raw) but am pleased I could hold the HR and pace for that long.

7 Mile Tempo Run @ 00:58:33

WU @ 14:53
132a, 140m

Tempo @ 40:09
156a, 185m, 162e

CD @ 03:30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) nice job! CM