Friday, April 11, 2008

Got in my usual Friday slacker lift and core class where we spent way too much time with the little blue ball of misery...

Upper Weights @ 00:20:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

I went for a nice easy aerobic run along the waterfront. Started out a bit fast because Jason and I ran together in the beginning but once he turned around, I continued on at a very comfortable pace -- and practically strolled back to the gym :)

5.5 Mile Run @ 00:52:00

I do have to share this...I got my 6 month performance check-in from my manager and this line cracked me up...very scary how spot on it is!

"Seujan would benefit from accepting that performance cannot always be at the very highest levels, particularly when in new learning situations. While her high standards are to be commended, I think she needs to be accepting of the fact that she cannot be perfect in all things at all times, and to recognize that others don't have that expectation of her. This would, I believe, help her to gain a comfort level sooner when taking on new challenges."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) you've like never heard this before - or? CM

Ruth said...

Um, yeah...go Andy.