Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My sleep was not as steady as I would have liked it to be so I debated whether or not to go to swim in the AM telling myself that rest was the most important thing. However, my conscious got the better of me and forced me out of bed and out the door. I am glad I went -- it was a distance day and I got to test drive a swim/core class schedule. We had a sub for core class (Jon is in Paris) and it was "fun" to learn how many other muscles I have that are not so strong...

2350 Swim Practice @ 00:55:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

Today's run was the one I had been looking forward to since December. A beautiful little 4 x 400 workout and I did the whole thing quite cheerfully within the legal time allotted by the treadmill.

3.3 Mile Run @ 00:30:00

I zipped through my weights after my run and showered and made it upstairs almost within a legal lunch time. Taper is making me a rule-abiding citizen!

Upper Weights @ 00:20:00

No comments: