Friday, May 30, 2008

I had the absolutely best swim in a very long time this morning. I left from the Ironman start beach (I am sure there is another name for it but this is how I know it) and swam from there out to a few buoys I had been eyeing and back. It was so much fun and I got to watch fish the entire time! So much nicer than lane lines... Guesstimating my time and distance...

1.5ish Mile Swim @ 01:00:00

Here's a picture of me sitting happily in the water at a black sand beach a bit north of Kona. being there reminded me of family vacations and playing in the waves with my sister.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You MUST be feeling better, no mention of the cold! How nice to have a lesiurely swim in Ironman Land. Much better to watch fish than to watch for flying bodies. :) Enjoy the next few days in lovely hawaii land. :)