Thursday, May 01, 2008

Today started Bike to Work month and because I am the team captain for Les Lanternes Rouges, it was important that I dust off the Hindenburg and ride it into work. No excuses.

It was a great day for a ride. I rode through downtown on my way in and then back via Magnolia on the way home. The good news is that some of the hills I remember being pretty tough were not as tough but that could be because this is my second "recovery week" and I am doing no hard workouts. I am feeling a bit better than yesterday and am definitely on the mend...

24 Mile Round Trip Bike Commute @ 01:45:00

I also got in an upper weight session and unfortunately picked the same time as spin class so I had to explain why I was not in class to Tija who gave me a very offended look through the window :). Wait till I tell her my coach is kicking me out of spin class all together...

Of course she was cool because Seattle Fitness is a big supporter of Bike to Work month and is giving commute challenge team members at my company free access to the showers through the month of May. LOVE them!

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00

No comments: