Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For some reason, I thought a triple workout would be appropriate for today but reason did take over this morning and I re-set my alarm to get in another hour of sleep (Wally supported that) before heading into work.

Spin class was a lot of fun. Tija had put together a mix of songs that had TV theme songs interspersed. When one came on, we had to sprint and for some reason it was not as bad to sprint to the theme song of Gilligan's Island or The Adams Family. It was a good consistent tough workout and I made it through before dashing off to the shower for my very first session with Jerome.

Spin Class @ 00:50:00

I was a bit nervous about meeting with Jerome because I have seen how hard his clients work. He had put together a workout for me that started with push ups. Not just regular ones...ones where my hands had to change position every 5 times. OUCH. It was really cool to learn some more things to do, and how to really maximize it and engage the right muscles. I think I will be plenty sore tomorrow but it was a super session and I loved it!

Weight Session @ 01:00:00

No comments: