Monday, July 28, 2008

Got a lift into work extra early this morning so I was able to test our new LiveMeeting interface before heading down for my upper weight session and then core class.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00
Core Class @ 00:30:00

I am still quite hungry today and had a tough time generating enthusiasm for my run. I set off during lunchtime giving myself an "out" to turn around at the 1.5 mark if I was super tired. I made it past that mark and ran along the large gravel rocks and as much trail as I could find for a 5.5 mile run. Did not break a single speed record. When I got back, I did my lower weights while dripping sweat all over the place.

5.5 Mile Run @ 00:55:00

Lower Weights @ 00:10:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a BLAST of a weekend! Loved reading about it. have a good week.