Monday, September 22, 2008

I limped around yesterday and ran some errands and finally cleaned the house hoping that moving would keep the pain at bay but it just got worse as the day continued. I did not venture out and missed the FFF. Finally, I gave up in the evening lounged on the couch after throwing some vitamin I and cheap wine at my sore muscles while Wally did my hair.

I had a 7:30 meeting so I had to cut core class a little short. Unfortunately, Jon made certain we did partner obliques and that just really kicked my ass :( She did say that she would wait until the Wednesday I got back after my 50 miler, because she is all heart...

Core Class @ 00:15:00

I got in a lift today but did it with lighter weights than usual. I sure am whipped :(

Upper Weights @ 00:40:00

No comments: