Sunday, November 30, 2008

Early this morning, I picked BR up and drove her to the Seattle Marathon start where we met up with Cheryl and the group for some last minute chatter before the runners began.

After seeing everyone start, I headed over to McD's and had my first McMuffin sandwich there in years! I decided to head back home and not wait out the finish to avoid future road rage. Once I got home, there was a message from Ann that the vest I had taken for her at the last minute had her car keys in it :(

It got my butt moving again and I headed back down after changing into running clothes and found her very happy after kicking some SERIOUS butt at the race with a super impressive run/walk pace! I then headed to Gasworks and ran around the lake. Definitely feeling a bit tired and sluggish. Perhaps the McMuffin, perhaps not quite knowing what to do with myself with this taper weekend -- even if I did spend all afternoon yesterday shampooing all my rugs with this extra nervous energy...

6.2 Mile Run @ 00:58:00

Got in a lift at the local 24.

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming back! sorry to impact your plans...you missed some yummy crepes!! definately a place to go back to..
tapering is hard!! good job today.