Monday, December 29, 2008

I had a terrible sleeping night. Took quite a while to fall asleep and then had some of the freakiest dreams. Need to remember the 7th path after the traffic circle - but on the trails, being in that family's house in Korea (circular bed) and the old man. Guess my brain is starting to process my trip early.

I did think that rolling over and going back to sleep after my alarm went off was a terrific idea but Wally disagreed and gently woke me up again and sent me swimming. I got there 5 minutes late but was very glad I went. Led another set of 6 x 100's on the 1:45 (ouch ouch).

2450 Swim Practice @ 00:55:00

I dashed to the bus stop afterwards to make it to core class only to stand there for the longest time waiting for the 77, that never came. I learned a bit too late that it was not running because of Metro's holiday schedule. I did hope on the 73 and completely missed core class :( Bummer bummer bummer!!! And Jon was even back - I saw her truck as I went straight to work.

Did get in a lift after work though and got in some core too.

Core @ 00:10:00
Upper Weights @ 00:30:00

No comments: