Sunday, December 21, 2008

This has got to be one of my very favorite Sundays this year :) I slept in until 8:30 AM and got lots and lots of cuddling from Wally as I slowly woke up. I decided that this was going to be my first real "Latte Sunday" and would get myself one from Cloud City across the street. But even they took the morning off and I saw many disappointed bundled up people wander up and then leave without a coffee in hand.

I was fortunate enough to just have to walk across my living room into the kitchen in my pajamas and make my own. After a bit of cleaning, I hopped on the rollers and got to watch a fun action movie on TV and the snow fall as I really mastered standing -- enough to go over 12 mph for half a mile!

20 Mile Bike Ride @ 01:23:40

I walked to 24 to get in a quick lift before they closed. It is so beautiful out!!!

Upper Weights @ 00:30:00

No comments: