Monday, January 05, 2009

I slept horribly last night. I think the snow just made things too bright outside and I was pretty much awake every hour. When the alarm went off, I decided to skip swimming and Wally actually agreed by putting a paw over my arm and falling right back asleep. It was easy for him to fall asleep but not easy for me :( so I got up and dragged my butt to swim practice. I did need to try out my new pull bouy after all!

We did a variety of 300's and the group made me lead the larger set 0f 1200's. I was whipped by the time we were done and even though we could not get through that twice, I did convince them to do the first of the 300's again with the remaining 6 minutes we had left...

2800 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

I called Seattle Fitness to see if Jon had made it off the hill and learned that she had so I managed to catch the bus and made it to core class.

Core Class @ 00:30:00

I had an appointment with Jerome to get a new lifting routine and I was feeling so tired, I was tempted to cancel. However, I rallied and was super glad I did! Jerome had a great new plan for me and I think it is the perfect combination for IM training.

Weights @ 00:40:00

No comments: