Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Swim practice was pretty tough this morning but in a good hard way... I ended up alternating leading a distance set and got in a great workout.

2500 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

I had a run right after swim practice on my schedule and threw on my running clothes (always unpleasant when still wet from the pool) and ran around Greenlake in the dark and fog. Not so much fun but I was glad that the lake was not 6 miles! Next time, I need to be sure to eat or drink something before I start running because my pace was pretty slow...

3.1 Mile Run @ 00:30:00

Got in a quick lift after work at Seattle Fitness. Didn't do core so I could catch the last express bus on time and promised myself I would do it at home. Of course, by the time I got home, I was hungry and just wanted to feed and decompress from my back to back meeting day :(

Weights @ 00:40:00

No comments: