Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I swam a lane up today again and really had to hang on for dear life with today's distance workout. There was a set of 4x150 and they rotated who led. Unfortunately, they made me lead and I almost killed myself trying not to slow everyone down. After that was a 400 and by the time we hit the 150's again, I was so pathetic and slow, they just let me stay in the back.

2700 Swim Practice @ 01:00:00

I then changed into my running clothes and ran around Greenlake. I kept my clip up and managed to finally make it around the lake in under 30 minutes. Not sure how I could be so pooped in the water and then have a good run, but I will take that single victory!

3.2 Mile Run @ 00:28:00

Penni agreed to come to the 5:30 stretch class tonight before our celebratory dinner and I was so glad she did! We got in a good stretch and I learned how flexible she is :) Great conversation after and something to be repeated often I hope.

Stretch Class @ 01:15:00

No comments: