Saturday, February 28, 2009

I was happy to learn that the weather was going to be conducive for a ride this morning. I started at Gasworks and did a Lake Washington South end loop. Got lots of time in my aerobars (need to continue to work on flexibility) and kept the pace steady. 45 miles is such a civilized distance and offers me the time and energy to actually enjoy the rest of my Saturday!

45.4 Mile Ride @ 03:00:00

Got in a lift today and even did my core work. I figured that I would work from the bottom up and started with legs, did core and finally upper :)

Weights @ 00:40:00

2 comments:

Trihardist said...

I love thinking of any bike distance as "civilized." As opposed to the barbaric distances.

What issues are you having with flexibility?

seujan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.