Saturday, February 07, 2009

Met Ann in North Bend for a ride in her area and was so glad I did. The company was perfect, the views and sun amazing and the route offered exactly what she promised -- a bit of everything. Apparently this is my time to get "schooled" as she proceeded to do so the second half of the ride. I hung on for dear life while mentally trying to figure out if I had enough parts to put on my aero bars, that were a bit mangled after IM Canada 07 so I might have a chance of keeping up with her next time.

After, I got to meet her husband who I liked instantly :) He also let me know that my fingertips were not just still cold, as I had thought but instead, that I was feeling a bit of Carpal Tunnel and needed to move my hands more during longer rides. Great to know!

31 Mile Ride @ 02:02:00

Got in a lift too before my dinner plans and because I was pressed for time, decided that I would do my core on Sunday.

Weights @ 00:40:00

No comments: