Monday, March 02, 2009

Made it to core this morning and Jon was uncharacteristically kind to us...

Core Class @ 00:30:00

Then I ended up staying at work a bit later than expected so I cut my bike workout short. However, I do not have an issue with it because I (finally) increased the resistance on my rollers by one increment and that was definitely harder!

7.6 Mile Ride @ 00:30:00

I really have been in denial about the fact that I am doing a marathon in less than 2weeks but this e-mail helped to remind me.

Thank you for contacting Seoul International marathon.

When you registered at our website, if you left foreign address or registered after Feb 23, we could not send a package(The race bib number and other amenities).

So, you have to pick it up personally.The race bib number and other amenities can be picked up on March 9 ~14.If you want pick up the package on Mar 10~14, you can pick up marthon committee. (Am 10:00 ~ PM 6:00)

Marathon Committee is 7th floor Dong A -Ilbo building which is in front of Gwanghwamun station exit number 5 on line number 5.If you want pick up March 15, you must pick it up at information center at starting point.

Start line is closer to Dong A - Ilbo building.When you pick it up, please let us know your name and birthday.

Please contact us back if this information is not enough and we will provide follow up assistance.

Warmest regards
Seoul International Marhthon Comitte
Tel : 02-2020-0708
Email : mararhon@donga.com
Fax : 02-2020-1639

동아마라톤사무국 Tel: 02-2020-1630  Fax: 02-2020-1639

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have a great marathon! yeah on the restistance. I *thought* about moving mine but didn't...after next week maybe.