Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yesterday, we took the express train (up to 303 kph) to Busan from Seoul. First class tickets cost a little over $60 and at least I get to say I traveled first class at least once :) The trip took about 3 hours.

Had a great all you can eat seafood buffet and managed to make up for all calorie deprivation I have had the last few days. This morning, I got into their pool on the 6th floor and overlooking the ocean thankyouverymuch and got in a decent workout even though I could tell my body was a bit weak. I know the pool was shorter so I am guesstimating the distance.

2000 Meter Swim @ 00:50:00

Off to see more of Busan and then on to the overnight ferry to Jeju. The tickets I got also come with a blanket and I am curious to see what kind of accommodations are in store...

Here's a picture of me and the temple we visited.

1 comment:

Seagrass said...

you should go back to korea with mom...experience the REAL culture. Korean women loooove to go to the bathhouses there...it's like part spa part medieval torture dungeon...