Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have been feeling so very tired lately and that was reinforced by people telling me how tired I looked. I went to bed last night at 8:30 feeling just exhausted from battling cramps and all the emotional stuff that I am unable to just stuff anymore.

So when my alarm went off this morning, Wally and I decided that we should just sleep in until 7 AM and give ourselves some recovery time. It was luxurious. I packed my running clothes with the thought that I would get in a run during the day but I have decided to (yes, brace yourselves) take the ENTIRE day OFF. Yes, I said it and will say it again. For no reason whatsoever than whimsy, I am taking the ENTIRE day OFF.

Go me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I'm sure it was the best choice you could have made.

Barbara Rose