Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have been unable to get myself to blog regularly but I have been keeping up with my training. Last week, I ran the Lord Hill 50k in Snohomish and had a good time running through the beautiful 3 loop course. I did the first 2 10 mile loops in exactly 2 hours each but the last loop took me 2 hours and 45 minutes. They added an extra loop of 1.07 miles and apparently it took me 45 minutes to do that :(

It did take me longer to recover than I hoped it would and I ended up going home sick and taking a sick day at work. I did not feel better until Thursday so it has been a light training week.

Today I planned to run 12 miles but ended up doing only 10 because toe (sans toenail as of Saturday) was really beginning to hurt. It was important to me to get in a run, and soak up as much sunshine as I could.

10ish Mile Run @ 01:36:00

No comments: