Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This morning I was able to sleep until the alarm went off at 4:40 and felt pretty strong during swim practice. We had a set of 3x300's (whew) and I was able to keep up with the big kids!

2100 Swim Practice @ 00:50:00

Had to get out early this time because of an early AM appointment that I had to catch an early bus for. Can't WAIT to get in a run after work - it is BEAUTIFUL out there!!!

Because I had my car, I decided to drive to the Howe Street stairs for my workout. Started by parking at the top and running the mile loop to the bottom. Did stairs for 20 minutes or including a bit of a ladder workout - 1 up, 1 down, 2 up, 2 down etc. Finished by reversing the 1 mile loop back to the car. I had lots of company on the stairs :)

Stair Workout @ 00:45:00

No comments: