Tuesday, May 31, 2005

This morning's swim practice was a little tough. Not because it was necessarily a hard workout but because I just had a hard time with it. Don't feel fully recovered right today and struggled throughout. Odd because I felt fine yesterday. Have a run planned for after work and will keep it aerobic.

Swim Team 2850 @ 01:00:00

Did an aerobic run at Mercer Slough with Aimee after work today in the rain. Went well, except when I ran into a tree...ouch. I figure that because I have been running this route for a couple of years, I had no knowledge of a tree and ran like it. Aimee saw the the trunk was a little low on the trail and ducked...I was not used to there being one there. One resounding smack and it had me flat on my back. A little bit of walking it off later, I was fine. My neck does hurt a bit now though so I will continue to be aware of it.

Aerobic Run 6+ Miles @ 00:57:19
143a 166m

No comments: