Saturday, May 28, 2005

What a beautiful day for a brick! Today's workout was 15 mile bike @ AT and 12 mile run. Got started kind of late because Ruth and I coordinated the workout to do it together and she had a lot of adjusting to do to her new bike first. Drove to and parked at Seward Park. Then we rode North on Lake Washington Blvd going up through Coleman Park and then up again to Madison. I turned around and headed back going back up through Coleman Park and finished the ride off with a lap around the top of Seward Park. Then transitioned in 4 minutes and ran around Seward Park and then up the blvd to the bus stop in Madrona and back. Was feeling pretty good through most but the last 1/2 hour and heat kicked my butt. I had a wild fantasy that I would do Last Mile Fast Mile but I ended up doing Last Mile Don't Pass Out Mile. Took a total of 3 hours and had a refreshing dip in Lake Washington at the end of it all.

Bike Ride (15+ Miles @ 00:57:28)
131a 158m 110e

Run (12+ Miles @ 01:59:01)
147a 158m 153e

No comments: