Friday, June 03, 2005

Despite sleeping poorly last night, I moved up a lane this AM and swam with the big boys! Fortunately, it was not all free so I was able to keep up during those sets but did lose Duncan's draft on the 300 free's -- especially when he swam with the pull bouy. But I did manage to get 3000 in so I was happy!

Swim Practice 3000 yards @ 01:00:00

Picked up my bike after work and Ruth and I went for a spin so she could try out her new aerobars and I my new bike. I put in about 25 miles EZ and while I am very psyched about how easy the hills were on the new bike, the saddle was just dreadful and by the end of the ride, my right foot was completely numb. I have such a hard time finding a saddle that works for me! I am switching the saddle from my old bike to my new for tomorrow's ride.

No comments: