Friday, June 24, 2005

Nice swim in the lake with Gisela this AM. She took it easy on me because I am still "recovering". I did not feel it was important to correct her because I really did want to take it easy despite the fact that I am pretty much recovered. We swam to the tennis courts and back and then had excellent cofffe after. Next week we are swimming to the bouys.

1 Mile Lake Swim

I am a treadmill princess and not afraid to admit it. For some reason, my access to our little building gym has not yet been cancelled so I did my lunchtime run on the treadmill while watching Judging Amy. I do have a philosophy that if it is nice enough outside for me to have to close the blinds to watch the TV, I should be running outside but I did not care today.

6 Mile Treadmill Run @ 00:55:00

1 Mile WU @ 9:31 Pace
121a 12m
5 miles @ 8:27 Pace
146a 156m 1543
.25 Mile Walk Cool Down
125a 157m 106e

No comments: