Monday, June 27, 2005

Pretty tough weekend so I did not get any training in for two days. Ruth's event was Saturday morning so we got up at 3:30 AM to drive to West Seattle and set everything up. While I thought she did a wonderful job of pulling a fun and well organized event out of thin air when all partnership/support was unexpectedly pulled out from under her, the small number of attendees really made it tough for her to feel the sense of accomplishment she deserved.

So after a short nap on Saturday, we went out to Girl4Girl and partied to forget the day's activities and disappointments. Then we attended the Pride Parade rather hung over the next day and devoted the remainder of the day to sleeping.

I had a lunchtime run planned but got to the locker room and remembered I forgot my running bra so back to work I went.

Went for a run at mostly tempo pace after work from our house to the IF facility near Lake Union.

8? Mile Run @ 01:10:00

No comments: