Friday, September 30, 2005

Today swim practice was a little crowded. At the beginning of practice, Julie invited me to swim in her lane but I chickened out (that is TWO lanes over). But then my lane started filling up and Emily moved me to her lane anyway. I just spent most of the time trying to stay out of their way. They were very kind to me :)

Anyway, Emily encouraged me to take advantage of the opportunity to swim with faster people so I will have a better mindset next time.

Swim Practice 2500 @ 01:00:00

Went for a run at lunch on the treadmill. For some reason, I decided that my comfortable aerobic pace was 8:30 so I set that on the treadmill for a 6 mile aerobic run. After my HR climbed and I started to struggle a bit, I ended it at 4 miles -- my ego put into back in its place. Then did some core.

4 Mile Run @ 00:34:00

Core
3x15 Crunches on Ball
2x12 Reverse Crunches
3x1min Plank

No comments: