Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today was spa day because our friend, Mae works at Canyon Ranch as a massage therapist and got us all deals on massages and use of the facility while waiting for our treatment :)

Ruth and I lifted while waiting and then lounged by the pool. The best news is that I was not the least bit sore or tired after yesterday's ride! I am just thrilled that I am fit to the point that I can ride a long ride like that without training specifically for it and not feel the least bit tired or sore at the end. I also know that another contributor to my feeling fine is because my coach grounded me a few weeks ago and made me cut down my workouts to 3 weights, 2 swims, 2 runs and 3 bikes. I have been good about following it (just not good about recording it in my blog).

Weight Training (no legs this time)

CHEST
Bench Press 2x12 @ 65 lb
Chest Flyes 2x10 @ 25 lb Dumbbells

SHOULDERS
Overhead Press 2x15 @ 20 lb Dumbbells
Upright Row 2x15 @ 20 lb Dumbbells

BACK
Seated Row Machine 2x15 @ 70 Machine
Lateral Pull Down 2x15 @ 60 Machine

BICEPS
Concentration Curls 2x15 @ 15 lb Dumbbells

TRICEPS
2x12 Dips @ machine @ 100 lbs

CORE
3x15 Crunches on ball
3x1 min Plank
2x12 Back Machine
2x12 Captain's Machine
2x12 each side seated torso twists machine

No comments: