Saturday, December 10, 2005

Got in a lot of sleep last night -- almost 10! Felt okay in the morning and then Ruth and I went for an easy 25 mile ride that just kicked our asses. We just could not stand to let a sunny Seattle winter day go un-ridden but that may not have been the best choice. But we were proud of ourselves for having the common sense to only ride 25 miles.

I think that whatever we have has been much harder on Ruth -- because after feeling crappy after the ride, I seem to be doing much better than she. Perhaps it is because she went running the day she stayed home sick while I was one with the couch.

I did a bit of core tonight because I did not get weights in today nor will I be able to tomorrow as our day is packed.

Weight Training

CORE
3x 15 Crunch on Ball
2x 12 Back on Ball
3x 1:00 Plank on Ball
2x 00:45 Side Plank

BICEPS
2x15 @ 16lb Hand Weights

TRICEPS
2x12 @ 8lb Hand Weights

No comments: