Sunday, December 11, 2005

Up early this morning for the Jingle Bell Run we are running with Janarah.

My weekly weigh in found me down slightly at -.4. I have been making consistently good choices this week and am fine with a gradual and consistent loss.

167.8

After the 5k run, I will run my way home while Ruth takes Janarah home to get in my 13 miles. Then we are back to pick Janarah up for her first basketball game and then Ruth is taking me out for a date at Wild Ginger and the Seattle Men's Chorus concert. :)

Ended up running a bit longer than I planned as I got lost downtown after the 5k run. Ended up with a total run time of 02:30:00 followed by a 1 mile walk after the run. It definitely took a lot out of me and I am feeling a bit sick.

15+ Mile Run @ 02:30:00
140a

No comments: