Saturday, December 03, 2005

The weather did not look too promising so I did my longish ride on my rollers. Kept my cadence at 90+ and got into my big gear during the commercials while trying to maintain 80+ cadence.

32 Miles @ 02:05:00

We pick up our little this afternoon to take her for a practice run to prep for next week's Jingle Bell Run we are all signed up for. I don't think it will be a hard run despite the fact that she can run a 6:35 mile, she has never run longer than a mile so there may be a bit of walking too :)

Well we made it around GreenLake with Janarah and she was a real trooper! She had never run more than a mile in her life but she ran the entire inner circle with us and refused to walk or take a shortcut. We were pretty proud :) The pace was gentle -- about a 9:20.

2.7 Mile Run @ 00:26:30

No comments: