Monday, January 09, 2006

I "cheated" and weighed myself this morning to see if there was any credibility to Ruth's theory that we ate a lot of salty food on Friday and Saturday nights -- affecting the weigh in. I was down again to 166.8 which is in line with the gradual weight loss I have been achieving. Or I am simply dehydrated :P
______________________

Ended up being an unplanned rest day today. Because I was concerned about Janarah after her tough game yesterday, I called her on the way to my CompuTrainer workout. Her mom told me that she had a really rough night on Sunday as the basketball game was the last straw in a stressful week. I cancelled my participation in CT and scooped her instead. Ruth and I had dinner with her and just spent the evening talking with her and playing board games.

No comments: