Sunday, January 08, 2006

Damn. This week's weigh-in finds me back to where I started at the beginning of December. This is discouraging because I am making better food choices and my workouts are increasing in both time and intensity but my body is not budging. Crap.

168.2 (+1)

Have a 15 mile run planned. Running from home to West Seattle to meet Ruth and Gisela at All-Star Fitness.
___________________________

Did my LSD run -- went from home to Greenlake and then over to Ballard and down 15th. Then I got on the bike trail and ran along the water downtown and over to West Seattle. While I dressed appropriately for North Seattle, I got pretty cold running along the sound and the wind was pretty unpleasant. However the run did not kick my butt too badly as I did some weights at All Star Fitness after my run but did not have time to get in a complete weight training session.

Not sure of the exact distance but I think my run was probably 15+

15+ Mile LSD Run @ 02:32:00
141a

Weight Training

CHEST
Bench Press 2x12 @ 60
Chest Flyes 2x12 @ 25 dumbbells

SHOULDERS
Overhead Press 2x12 @ 22.5 dumbbells
Shoulder raise side and front 2x12 @ 6 dumbbells

BACK
Seated Row 2x12 @ 75 machine
Lat Pull Down 2x12 @ 60 machine

BICEPS
Concentration Curls 1x12, 1x8 @ 20 dumbbells

TRICEPS
Assisted Dip 2x12

No comments: