Sunday, January 15, 2006

This morning started out badly because my weigh-in had me up again. I am trying not to get too caught up in the numbers because I feel strong and know that I am fit. But it does not mean that I am not a complete head case about it :(

168

Did a long run today and coordinated it well with Ruth's bike ride. I drove to Log Boom and left the car -- and she rode from home around the North end, picked up the car and drove home. From there, I ran down the Burke-Gilman to Gas Works and then up Stone Way, across Greenlake and up the final hill to home.

While I running on the Greenlake path, I heard a runner coming hard up behind me and it turned out to be Eugene :)
It sure was nice to run and chat with him at the end of a long hard run but I could not convince him to go up the final hill with me! I tried to do last mile fast mile from 80th and 5th but I did not have much left. I did get my heart rate up though.

16 Mile Run @ 02:38:28
146a (last 00:08:49 at 157a, 162m)

No comments: