Friday, March 31, 2006

Swim was okay this morning. Sarah came in a bit late so the best part was the 2 x 250's that she led (200 hard for time @ 85% 2nd one 90%, 50 recovery). We agreed that we want to do that as a 1,000 sometime to see how it goes. I managed to do the first 200 in a 3:00 and 2nd in a 2:56.

2450 Swim Practice @ 00:55:00

Working from home in the AM and hope the weather holds enough for me to get in a ride this afternoon.
_______________________________

Got in a terrific bike ride around most of the lake. I did it aerobic and kept my average speed at 15. Did the South End first and then Ruth was kind enough to scoop me at Log Boom because time was getting short....and to be truthful, I was feeling a bit lazy....

42 Miles @ 03:00:00
120a

2 comments:

start2day said...

What is the minimum you train a week and what is the maximum? Weight training included in that calculation? Great to read what you are doing... Nadine

seujan said...

Hi Nadine!

I average about 10-13 hours a week and do include lifting in that. I created and keep an Excel Spreadsheet that computes my times, distance and HR. I would be happy to send it to you if you drop me a note at my email address -- (my first name) @gmail.com