Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I took yesterday off entirely as a rest day and slept in. This morning's swim practice was average. No Sarah today -- guess she was resting after kicking ass in the meet over the weekend and neither Gisela or I were feeling particularily ramped up. We did a set of 100's on the 1:40 and managed to keep that pace consistent.

Swim Practice 2550 @ 00:55:00
_____________________________
Then I biked into work after swimming. I picked up a rack over the weekend and a saddle bag for my laptop and clothes . That made my bike really really really heavy :( But the good news is that someone came to test ride my Rodriguez last night and is going to pick it up on Wednesday.

10 Mile Bike Commute to Work @ 00:50:00
119a, 151m

17 Mile Bike Commute Home @ 01:26:51
116a

No comments: