Thursday, April 20, 2006

There have been no blog entries in the past couple of days because I have not worked out since the race. I am still in Boston attending the eLearning Guild conference and am spending a lot of time sitting in very cold conference rooms. It is good that I am recovering because otherwise I would be crawling the walls. I did get out and walk around a bit last night to forage for dinner.

My leg soreness is finally beginning to subside but the last two nights in this hotel room bed have done a number on my neck :(

So this morning, I went for a very short swim in the hotel pool and stopped after about 15 minutes because of neck pain. After that, I sat in the hot tub to try to loosen the muscles. I will try to get in a workout later this afternoon during breaks.
_________________

I am SO FRUSTRATED. I went to the little health club here in the hotel and tried to get in a treadmill run. Lasted 1 mile before my legs said "enough" so I switched to the hamster machine. Made it there for a short time before my feet complained too loudly and then did the last bit on the stupid stationary bike. I know that I have not completely lost my fitness but it sure feels like it....

I am TIRED of this pain and quite homesick :(

Cardio Machine Workout @ 00:45:00

No comments: