Sunday, April 30, 2006

Today we had a really fun ride with the Viking Cycling team around the lake. This is the first time I rode with them and it was Ruth and I with some really sweet guys. They would get a little carried away and take off in packs but always waited to regroup and were just great. Ruth went ahead of them when they stopped to say hello to the race director at Seward. I stayed with them and promised her I would do my best to slow them down :)

The ride sure kicked my ass. I was holding 23 on the back of Ryan's wheel a few times! And sat on Scott's wheel going up after Kirkland and up Juanita. At Kenmore, we stopped at Erik's because he offered to do a quick bike fit for Ruth -- so my HR interval information is in two sections. Then from there I rode to Gasworks while Ruth continued to Seward and back to get her mileage in. I figured that after meeting with my coach tomorrow, I no longer get to slack so I enjoyed the sweet feeling of it. And I was wiped -- but really liked riding with them!

55 Mile Ride @ 03:35:51

02:38:51
135a, 167m

00:57:31
125a, 146m
_______________________________________

Training Stats for the week
Not too bad for taking two days off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you needed the two days off!

Glad you had a fun ride. Gotta love that spread sheet :-)