Thursday, June 01, 2006

Swimming does not seem to be in the stars for me today...Ruth woke me up at 5:42 and we realized I had set the alarm for 5:30 PM, not AM. So we rushed to swim practice and made it on time -- WITH my bag this time.

Got in a good distance workout even though I had to split the lane with someone because David was being a butt princess...

2650 Swim Practice @ 00:55:00

Busy day but managed to squeeze in a spin class. The instructor (Gina -- noting the name so I know what I am getting into should I have to take that class again) started late and was rather un-inspirational . Who teaches spin instructors that yelling "come on" over and over again is an acceptable motivational technique?

So I continued working through her CD to get in a full 45 minute workout on the bike.

12 Mile Bike @ 00:45:00
138a, 154m

No comments: