Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tapering SUCKS. I just sat on my ASS all day eating WAY too much food today. Thank goodness I had a long strenuous day moving my index finger in a 1.5 inch perimeter on my touchpad as that most certainly justified the ENTIRE box of Annie's Mac and Cheese I inhaled...bleah.

Last night, I actually slept well for the first time and opted to skip swim practice and sleep in since I was actually in a sleeping groove...

After Ruth got home from HER solo century ride, I rode with her to the Capital Hill because she had an appointment there. I rode from there to Seward Park and got in my aerobars for the first time this season.

17 Mile Bike Ride @ 01:17:00
117a, 163m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wednesday -Tapering Rocks! Thursday - Tapering SUCKS.

You are hilarious. Touch pad and all.

The long stuff is easy... this is the hard part for you.

Anonymous said...

ditto with the other message - at least this is sounding more like you . CM