Sunday, July 23, 2006

Today I had a meltdown. Spent the morning trying to put our new home back together and getting the remainder of stuff out of the old place -- in the heat.

We planned to ride in the afternoon but right before we were going to go, I had my meltdown. I did not want to go ride my bike. I wanted to sit in an air conditioned theater just like normal people. I was tired of having things I had to do and just wanted to not do anything. Ruth was very sweet and took off her bike shorts and jersey and took me to see a movie -- just like normal people. Unfortunately, all the normal people filled the theater and by the time we got there, there were only a few seats left.

So we turned around, got on our bikes and went for a ride down and around Mercer Island and were rewarded with a nice tailwind.

35 Mile Ride @ 02:31:00
__________________________

It has been a very long week...missed two days of training ...

No comments: