Friday, July 07, 2006

We need to set our alarm earlier on Lake Fridays...by the time we got to the water, we just missed the gang taking off. I had a good swim though and made it to the 2nd bouy and back.

1.25 Mile Open Water Swim @ 01:00:00
___________________________________

Got in a quick lift at lunch today.

Weight Training

CORE
Back Extensions 3 x 15 @ 10 lb plate
3 x 15 Legs Up Slanted Bench
5 x 15 Crunch on Ball (front and side)

SHOULDERS
Overhead Press 2 x 12 @ 25 dumbbells
Shoulder alternate raise side and front 2 x 10 @ 10 dumbbells

CHEST
Press 2 x 15 @ 65 barbell
Chest Flyes 2 x 15 @ 30 dumbbells

BACK
Seated Row 2 x 12 @ 90 machine
Lat Pull Down 2 x 10 @ 90 machine

BICEPS
2 x 10 Curl @ 30 barbell
Concentration Curl 2 x 8 @ 20 dumbbells

TRICEPS
2 x 15 triceps kickback @ 12 dumbbell
2 x 15 Assisted Dip @ 110

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

Girl you are hardcore! I just stumbled upon your blog and was really inspired!

How long have you been training for this? When is the triathalon? Have you ever done something this intense before? Where did you find your coach? Is it official training or just something you're trying to do by yourself?

I'm preparing to run my first marathon this October...I feel like I suck at running - but I'm giving it my best. Tomorrow I run 9 miles, and i'm a bit timid about it. I have to walk a bunch, but my goal is to just complete the distance.