Sunday, September 24, 2006

This morning's weight check-in has me down a pound from last week -- and that was up a bit from the week before. A little budge (down) in the weight measurement but all over, very little change. While I would like to see faster progresss, I reminded myself that I am maintaining during my recovery period -- and not gaining.

After I eat some breakfast, I am going for a long run with Katie :)
________________________________________

Today's long run route was one loop around Greenlake, down Stone Way and around Lake Union and back. Katie was in a bit of a time crunch so the pace was a bit faster than I would have preferred and I was grateful to slow down when Ted picked her up after circling Lake Union.

12 Mile Run @ 01:55:00
144a, 157m

This was my last week of recovery and next week starts my marathon training.

No comments: