Friday, September 15, 2006

Went for my last open water swim for the season. It was cold and dark but the company, as always -- exceptional. Had a good time over toast and we all got to wish Tatyana a good day tomorrow as she races her first Ironman :)

1.2 Mile Swim @ 00:50:00

Then I went to see Erik to help me heal my shoulder. He gave me a lot of homework -- stretching and changed my lifting program completely. I will see him again in four weeks so he can check on my progress.

My upper body lifting is now confined to:

  • Lat Pull Down (only to the top of my head)
  • Tricep Press
  • Seated Row (with a bar, not the triangle hand hold thing)
  • Biceps with dumbbells alternating.

No chest at all for a while either...because he said it is already over-developed...so no bad ass looking chest presses on the bench for me.

No comments: