Sunday, October 01, 2006

Today I increased my running distance. Ruth and I worked out a plan and I drove and parked at Log Boom and had mapped that from there to Gasworks to home would be 14 miles. She took off on her bike and ended at Log Boom and drove home. By the time I got to Greenlake, I had been running for 2 and a half hours and decided that my mileage estimate was wrong and stopped running. Fortunately, Ruth had ended her ride and gave me a bit of a boost home after I walked some of it.

My run felt good and I focused on keeping my HR at 135 throughout.

14 Mile Run @ 01:30:00
136a, 151m

My weight is down a bit over a pound and the stupid response that Calorie King spits out when I enter my information cracked me up. Basically, it said congratulations on your weight loss but don't get too excited -- it is probably water weight. But just in case it isn't, keep up the good work! :)
_________________________________________________

My training hours are beginning to climb up a bit again and that makes me happy!

No comments: