Went to Cheryl's spin class this morning and got a respectable butt kicking.
Spin Class @ 00:50:00
130a, 165m
Also managed to get in part of my Weenie Weight Workout before spin. The weights seem to be heavier at Anderson's...
CORE
3 x 1 min Plank (4 x 10 sec one leg, 5 sec both, switch and repeat)
UPPER
3 x 15 Lat Pull Down (to top of head) @ 65 machine
3 x 15 Row @ 65 machine
3 x 15 Tricep Push Down @ 30 Machine
3 x 15 Bicep @ 15 dumbbell
___________________________________
Did my race pace run on the treadmill this afternoon. I planned to run 4 miles of it at race pace but it was too much and I ended up doing only 3 (at an 8:34 pace) with a 1 mile WU and .25 mile walk CD.
4.25 Race Pace Run @ 00:40:00
Converting to Photography Blog
-
I've blasted all of the old blog entries and I'm starting over. I intend to
use this blog to track various photography experiments and events.
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment